Waxing services for men and women
Bikini Line / Extended Bikini
400.000 / 500.000
Brazilian (French - Bikini)
Brazilian (Pubic - Bikini - Crack)
Legs - Half/Three Quarter/Full
390.000 / 490.000 / 590.000
Legs - Half/Three Quarter/Full (Male)
440.000 / 540.000 / 640.000
Chest / Midriff
Chest + Midriff
Neck / Extended Neck
200.000 / 300.000
Half Arm (Female / Male)
290.000 / 340.000
Full Arm (Female / Male)
390.000 / 440.000
Under Arm (Female / Male)
200.000 / 250.000
Cheeks / Chin / Jawline
Eyebrows / Upper Lip / Lower Lip
220.000 / 180.000
For the next 24 hours:
- No hot baths
- No swimming or sunbathing
- No heat or UV treatments like sun beds or saunas
- No tight clothing
- No perfumed product including deodorant, anti-perspirant, self-tanner or make up
- No touching, scrubbing or rubbing of the area (unless you want a bacteria infection)
- No intensive exercise
- Do apply Ingrown Hair Cream one a day, 24 hours after your treatment for 2 weeks to prevent/treat ingrown hair
- Do exfoliate every 4 – 7 days, stating 3 days after your wax
01. What is waxing and how does it work?
Waxing is a non-permanent hair removal method, which removes the hair directly from its root. First, a thin layer of wax is spread over the skin. Next a cloth or paper trip is pressed on top and ripped off in a quick movement against the direction of hair growth, for an all-round seamless experience. Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, bikini area, legs, arms and feet. For SiLK, there’s no region too tricky.
02. Why should I choose waxing over other non-permanent hair removal methods?
If you’re sick of the shaggy spectacle, or simply can’t find the time then waxing can put these aggravations to bed. Waxing is a longer –lasting method to keep hair at bay. Hair in waxed areas will not grow back for 3 to 6 weeks; when the hair does grow back, it is significantly softer and finer than before. Other methods such as shaving or removing hair by depilatory cream merely removes the hair at the surface, as opposed to extracting it fully from the root. Within a few days, hair can be seen growing back and these methods result in a rough, ungainly stubble.
Areas that have been waxed over long periods often exhibit a thinning re-growth, and hair is usually finer, softer, and lighter in colour. What more could you ask for? Waxing is a highly affordable, fast and efficient way to temporarily remove unwanted hair. To cap it off, it also works as a gentle exfoliation to remove dead cells, leaving your skin soft and supple. Yet another added bonus!
03. What are the important factors for a good wax?
The HSQ (Hygiene – Speed – Quality) philosophy we adhere to sets the standard a good wax. The Hygiene factor guarantees a “No Double Dipping” policy. On top of that, we use pre-sealed, individually wrapped disposable hygiene packs to further emphasise our dedication to cleanliness. The Speed at which our waxperts display and practice their skill is all to provide top precision for the ultimate hair-removal experience. Post-wax care is crucial! The Quality of our wax and post-wax care products ensures that you receive an all-encompassing treatment without any skin inflammation or infection.
04. What makes a SiLK’s wax so good?
Both our hard and soft waxes are carefully chosen formulas targeted at reducing pain levels and tackling those sensitive areas. They are notorious for creating the perfect partnership between fluidity and consistency that can remove hair as short as 1mm. The low melting point of the wax allows it to adhere quickly and more firmly to each strand of hair for the most effective wax. We’re perfectionists, so a hairless presence is guaranteed!
05. What makes SiLK’s waxperts standout from the rest?
All of our waxperts are put through their paces in a taxing boot camp of 4-6 weeks, whereby they receive vigorous training. It’s vital that the schooling has been accomplished prior to servicing their first customer; all in favour of optimum results. At SiLK, we adhere whole-heartedly to international standards and customer care; nurture as our first priority!
06. What is a Brazilian or Boyzilian wax?
A Brazilian Wax is the depilation of all hair from the pubic, region, both front and back (including the vagina, perineum and anus).
A Boyzilian Wax is the male variant of a Brazilian Wax. It involves the depilation of all hair from the pubic, region, both front and back (including the scrotum, penis, perineum and anus)
Our wax is highly recommended for treating sensitive areas as it helps to minimize discomfort. Also, as it extracts hair at the very root, your hair tends to grow back softer and smoother
07. Why should I go for Brazilian or Boyzilian wax?
Harvesting an entire wilderness in your nether regions is no longer (nor has it been) the look du jour. The social perception of unwanted hair and smooth body parts has seen a jolt since the early Nineties, and the Brazilian and Boyzilian Wax is fast becoming a part of modern person’s grooming routine. Don’t just let it grow to be an A-lister phenomenon; you can undergo the liberating transformation too!
Plus many who have been ‘Boyzilianed’ love the extra “optical inch” and the smooth clean feeling down under. It’s also a saving grace for men who tend to perspire more, as it reduces the intolerable mess of hair and sweat.
08. What is the dress code for Brazilian and Boyzilian wax?
You will need to remove your bottom apparel (yes, that includes your underwear), but a towel/dressing gown will be provided to protect your modesty prior to the treatment
09. Does a Brazilian or Boyzilian wax hurt?
Admittedly, there will be some discomfort, especially if this is your virgin experience. However, the pain is tolerable. But fear not , our waxperts will ease you into your first waxing experience.
10. How long does a Brazilian or Boyzilan wax take?
A Brazilian Wax takes approximately 15-30 minutes for one treatment, while a Boyzilian Wax takes approximately 30-45 minutes for one treatment, depending on the amount of hair to be removed and also personal preference (you’re the boss). While some like it fast, others like it slow and nurturing; just don’t be lulled into thinking that a Brazilian Wax is a massage.
11. How often can I get a Brazilian or Boyzilan wax?
You can go for a Brazilian or Boyzilian Wax when there is approximately 6mm in hair length; this is the ideal length for an optimum wax. Typically, most people will get a treatment done between 3 to 6 weeks after their last wax
For the ladies, please take note that we are unable to perform a Brazilian Wax if you are having your period.
12. What if I am pregnant? Am I still able to get a Brazilian wax?
It is best to consult your gynecologist, but it is generally safe to have your treatment done after your first trimester.
13. Are there any health conditions that I need to disclose before making my appointment?
Yes, please inform our Customer Relation Officer if you have any of the following conditions:
- Consumption or application of Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months
- Having undergone any radiation treatment (e.g. UV sun tanning), electrolysis or excessive sunbathing within the past one month
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- On your period
- Having given birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months, or had a Caesarean delivery in the last 6 months
- Having undergone an operation in the last 6 months
- Having undergone a cosmetic surgery procedure in the past month on treatment area
- Sunburn , wind-burned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin or any open wounds on treatment area
- Having sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoos on treatment area.